WooCommerce and WordPress are powerful and winning combinations for running an eCommerce site. Together they are the perfect combination for selling physical products, digital goods, and services online.
Although WooCommerce is one of the solutions to run an online business, it totally depends on how much revenue it will generate. To give a boost to your online business you should consider a WooCommerce affiliate program to spread your business as much as you can. There are a number of affiliate marketing plugins for the WooCommerce store owner to consider. Today we will discuss the top 5 WooCommerce affiliate plugins in the market.
AffiliateWP is one of the most popular affiliate managing systems out there. It’s really easy to set up and has a simple process to manage your affiliate website. Both the affiliate and admin areas are interactive and full of necessary options. It has an information-rich dashboard, reporting system, and real-time graphs to keep your program organized and profitable.
It integrates with most of the popular e-commerce solutions including Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce. This makes it easy for you to track what affiliates are selling no matter the type of your WordPress eCommerce site. With Affiliate WP you can easily sort out your top affiliates, best seller products, and statistics of all of your referrals from time to time with an easy-to-understand graph.
On the premium add-on, you can add tiered affiliate referrals. You can also set up commission percentages, cookie duration, affiliate pages, and much more easily. AffiliateWP is fully compatible with other essential plugins such as Contact Form 7, MemberPress, PayPal Buttons, etc.
Price – The personal plan starts at $149 yearly for a single site. The 3-site license is available at $199 and the unlimited site at $299 per year.
2. WC Affiliate
WC Affiliate is another great Affiliate Plugin for managing your affiliate site. It has all essential features such as a multi-level commission, cross-domain cookie sharing, shortlink generator, banner builder, automatic payout, and more to turn your WooCommerce store into a money-making machine. What’s more, you can try it before you buy it. There’s a free version on the WordPress repository. Moreover, you have the chance to try the live demo, and you are also protected by a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Exciting features of WC Affiliate:
- Multi-level Commission – Take your affiliate program to the next level with multi-level marketing. Admins can set the number of commission levels, set commission types – fixed or percentage-based. The most interesting part of this feature is you can add an unlimited number of affiliates at each level!
- Advanced Report – WC Affiliate comes with an advanced reporting system that can show you detailed information of visits, affiliates, referrals, transactions, and much more. It has an option to export the report in CSV format also.
- Fully Customizable – The WC Affiliate dashboard is fully customizable and lets you set the Affiliate commission rate, Cookie Expiry time, Customer commission rate, Referral status, etc. There’s also an option to integrate an affiliate dashboard in the WooCommerce My Account page.
- Shortlinks – This plugin comes with a built-in URL shortener to create a short link of your choice! You can grow and protect your brand without using any 3rd party URL shorteners.
- Email Notifier – You can notify the users of important updates, and send custom messages to the users about their affiliate application status, account approval, payout request, and more.
- One-click Payout – The affiliates can request a payout with just a click. Admin can directly pay affiliates from the dashboard using this feature.
Price – Starting from $79.99 yearly in the personal plan. You also have the option to get 5 5-site license at $179.99 and an unlimited site for $599.99 yearly. You can get lifetime deals starting at $159.99.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro is also popular among site owners who are seeking a full-fledged affiliate solution. This affiliate plugin has an awesome list of features with a complete affiliate management solution.
Basic features include banners, tiered commissions, signup referrals, social sharing, multiple integrations, shortcodes, custom form fields, reports, notifications, coupons, and QR codes.
Unique features of Ultimate Affiliate Pro –
- Affiliate rank system for assigning custom commissions for high-performing affiliates.
- Multi-level marketing system with special performance bonuses.
- Lifetime commissions for affiliates on the customers they refer to your site.
- Recurring commissions, landing commissions, and affiliate coupons.
- Affiliate payouts via Stripe and PayPal.
Price – Starts at $48.00.
SUMO Affiliates Pro allows you to run an affiliate system on your existing WordPress site and integrates fully with your WooCommerce store.
You can also award commissions for affiliate signup, form submission, and product purchases.
Some features of this plugin include:
- Affiliate referral tracking
- Approving referrals automatically or approving them after review.
- You can reward lifetime commissions to the affiliates.
- You allow affiliates to generate custom affiliate links.
- Affiliates can create custom landing pages.
Price – Starts at $49.00
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates is another great affiliate plugin exclusively for WooCommerce. The plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to create affiliate profiles and set up commissions. It allows you to set up a basic affiliate program on your website without too many advanced features. It has all the features you need to run a successful affiliate program for your WooCommerce Store.
Some essential features of this plugin include-
- It is a simple referral-based affiliate program that allows you to give affiliate status to already registered users
- You can track affiliate referrals using refer IDs which get stored in a cookie for a custom period of time.
- Dashboard for affiliates to track their referrals
- It integrates with other popular YITH plugins to add advanced features
Price – $179.99
A WooCommerce affiliate plugin can help you acquire huge traffic and manage all the leads. All you need to do is focus on your product quality and let a WooCommerce affiliate plugin do the rest. At the end of the day, WC Affiliate stands out because of its standard pricing and functionalities among all the top affiliate plugins. It contains all the features for starting a successful WooCommerce affiliate program. So, what are waiting for? Try a WooCommerce affiliate plugin today to skyrocket your online sales and let us know which WooCommerce affiliate plugin features you liked in the comments.