My Account page is very important for customers on an eCommerce site. Because this is where they can access their orders, downloads, and account information. Related plugins can also add data to the “My Account” page such as subscriptions, Bookings, course enrollments, and many more.
The original WooCommerce My Account page is pretty backdated and it’s not appealing for many users. That’s why I am going to show you how to get rid of the boring style of the WooCommerce My Account page and completely customize it with WC Designer to convert more sales and traffic to your business.
Steps to create and customize the “My Account” page of your WooCommerce store with WC Designer.
1. Make sure you have the following plugins on your site
2. Now you need to create a new My Account page or edit the existing My Account page after deleting the WooCommerce my account shortcode.
3. Edit the page with Elementor and search for the My Account widget in the ‘Search’ option under the ‘ELEMENTS’ tab. Then drag and drop the widget in a new section of the page.
4. WC Designer My Account widget has two basic tab styling options – Tab design and Active Tab Design
5. With Tab Design and Active Tab Design you can change Tab Position, Typography, Text Color Type, Background Type, Margin, Padding, Border Type, and Border Radius.
6. If you want advanced settings to customize even more then you can click the Advanced tab to apply motion effects, mask, positioning, and many more.
Getting rid of the boring My Account page of WooCommerce and creating an eye-catching page for your own is really easy with WC Designer. All you need to take care of is the design to make it more attractive to your customers.
So, why not create and design a My Account page on your own with the help of WC Designer today!
Also, don’t forget to try WC Designer for building an exclusive eCommerce store within hours with the help of its 60+ widgets.