In case it really doesn't work for you
We hope you love what you ordered. But in case you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may request a refund. If you want to request a refund you should open a help request. The support and administration team will then assess the refund request.
In rare instances and only within 14 days of your purchase of any plugins, if due to technical difficulties, website or hosting incompatibilities, or other unforeseen circumstances, a plugin does not function for you, we may issue a full refund.
However, such decisions will be made upon reviewing your refund request. Upon reviewing the request the support team will reach you regarding updates on any decision that has been made. We request to cooperate with the support team during this period and give them a chance to fix any solvable issues.
If we do consider providing you a refund, we require that you provide all the necessary information for us to identify your purchase – order number, the number of licenses purchased, as well as the reasons for asking for a refund.
We will verify the reasons by asking you further questions, or by trying to simulate the issues on our systems, before making a final decision to provide a refund in full.
Try before Buy
You can check how our plugin works before buying on the live demo site. We advise you properly check the plugin, test compatibility with other plugins, and ask any questions before buying. We have an awesome support team ready to support you with any type of query. You can open a ticket or directly contact us on our Facebook page.
Terms for 100% moneyback guarantee
We generally do not refund in these circumstances–
- If the plugin works but is not compatible with any other plugin, custom code, or theme that is not listed/tested with the plugin we mentioned on the plugin page.
- If you say things like – “it doesn’t fit my requirement”, “it’s not a solution I am looking for”, or “it’s not what I thought it was.”
- You ask for a feature that has not been promoted or mentioned on our sites. Because we have clearly stated the features our plugins have to offer on their pages.
- If you tell us that you made a ‘mistake’ when ordering or changed your mind after ordering.
- If you do not have sufficient expertise to use the plugin.
- You refused to provide our support staff access to your websites to investigate the issues you are having with our product.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide enough information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
- You use an older version of WordPress, or PHP that is not compatible with our plugin.
- You are having an issue with a free feature or asking for a feature that was not promoted or offered on a free widget.
- If you temper with our plugins like changing its code or something.
- If you make any change in the WordPress core.
- If you bought a plugin at discount or upgraded the plugin.
- We do not refund renewal/auto-renewal payments for any product.
If you satisfy all these reasons we just mentioned and still having problems with our plugin, we will refund you in no time.
We would really appreciate it if you share suggestions with us on how to improve ourselves while refunding and support us with insights that made you ask for a refund.
NB: The Codexpert authority holds the power to change refund policy at any time.