Affiliate marketing is a popular concept by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another company’s or person’s product. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product on various online platforms, and earns a percentage from each sale. The affiliates can keep a track of their sales via affiliate links.
That’s why affiliate marketing is getting popular as a smart way to drive sales and generate significant online revenue. It is extremely beneficial for both brands and affiliate marketers because they can earn by promoting products and services with some simple steps.
Robust affiliate programs often allow the introduction/integration of multilevel commission system where multiple layers (or levels) of affiliates are present and commissions can be distributed based on levels. Also, an upper level affiliate enjoys a percentage of sales made by the lower level affiliate he brought in the program. This is how it become a pyramid structure where the affiliate at the upper levels can amass enormous fortune.
Anybody can sign up with companies that have affiliate programs as affiliates or even run their own affiliate platform easily. If you are an affiliate of other companies you will get a code or link from them and when your users make a purchase with your tracking link you earn a commission. That’s why it’s a win-win situation for all.
On the other hand, WordPress based eCommerce solutions such as WooCommerce, EDD, MemberPress etc are very popular eCommerce systems in the world. A lot of entrepreneurs want to introduce affiliate programs with their eCommerce systems but don’t know how to do that easily. Some affiliate marketers also look for brands with lucrative affiliate programs. This article is for both the parties.
In this article, we’ll discuss about some of the best Multilevel Affiliate Referral Tracker Plugins.
Affiliate WP offers an easy and full-featured affiliate program for your affiliate website. The plugin is packed with some exciting features like – integrated payouts service, affiliate coupon tracking, automatic affiliate creation, referral rate types, customizable emails, and many more.
Although it doesn’t support Multi-level Marketing directly within the system but they have a couple of different 3rd party add-ons that add a Multi-level Marketing option to the plugin. Such add-ons include –
This plugin can track new affiliate registrations for your MLM site and will automatically place them in the Matrix. Thus, the affiliates will earn commissions based on the Matrix structure. This plugin offers the option to distribute the commissions up to 5 levels.
This add-on also offers very flexible options for your business model. Some of those are –
- Settings for Uni-level, Fixed matrix, and many more commission structures.
- The spillover feature activates when the maximum level width is achieved and the affiliates will be added under the next available affiliate network.
- Option to set the rate type (flat rate or percentage) and value as a global setting or on a per-level basis.
- Per-product basis multi-level options and rates on WooCommerce including variable products.
Pricing – Their personal plan starts at $149 yearly for a single site. Their 3 site license is available at $199 and unlimited site at $299 per year.
WC Affiliate is one of the best WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins for your store. It has really useful and essential feature such as a multi-level commission, cross-domain cookie sharing, shortlink generator, banner builder, automatic payout, and more.
Most popular features of WC Affiliate:
- Multi-level Commission – You can take your affiliate program to the next level with multi-level marketing. You can set the number of levels commissions are to be disbursed at as an admin. Also, you can set commission types whether they will be fixed or percentage-based. This plugin has the option to add an unlimited number of affiliates at each level!
- Referral Tracker – Helps you to track your referred visitors with the most accurate data. You can set any length of cookie validity period with this plugin. You can also decide if a new referred visit should overwrite the previous one or not.
- Advanced Report – This plugin comes with an advanced reporting system that can show you detailed information of visits, affiliates, referrals, transactions, and much more. There’s the option to export the report in CSV format also.
- Graphs & Charts – It is a great tool by WC Affiliate to showcase your information and get a quick overview of your affiliate program. The plugin includes eye-catching and accurate charts and bar graphs to display your reports like visitors, referrals, etc.
- Fully Customizable – The dashboard of WC Affiliate is fully customizable. As an admin, you can set Affiliate commission rate, Cookie Expiry time, Customer commission rate, Referral status, etc. It also has the option to integrate an affiliate dashboard in the WooCommerce My Account page.
- Shortlinks – This plugin comes with a built-in URL shortener to create a shortlink of your choice! This helps you to grow and protect your brand without taking the help of other 3rd party URL shortener services.
- Email Notifier – This feature helps you to notify the users of important updates. You can set your own templates and notify the users about their affiliate application status, account approval, payout request, and more.
- One-click Payout – The affiliates can request a payout with just a click. As an admin, you can pay affiliates the respective due amounts directly from the dashboard.
Pricing – Starts from $63.99 yearly in the personal plan. You also have the option to get 5 site license at $119.99 and unlimited site for $335.99 yearly. The plans also include lifetime licenses starting at $191.99.
This plugin is made especially for WooCommerce store owners. It lets you get new customers and market your business for free using a social referral program. It also has the option to reward your clients for sharing your website with their friends, family, and colleagues.
This plugin allows users to track the referrers, their sales, their total credits, and redeemed credits as well. It also has the option to send emails to referral users reminding them of their referral points.
Some of the most interesting features offered by this plugin:
- Users can set Store credit percentages globally.
- They can earn credit points when their followers buy products from the website.
- Users can redeem their points at the time of personal purchase.
- Customizable email templates.
- Set Auto Join or Manual join option.
- See your earned point in the account area.
- Invite friends through social media.
- Referrers can share banners on social media for increasing their network.
- As an admin, you can see a complete list of registered users who have joined your referral program along with their earned credit points.
- Level Based Credit System – Store owners can manage level-wise credit percentage globally (Applicable for all products), Category Wise, and even product-specific.
- Manage the number of levels – Store owners can define the number of referrer levels for which the referrers would receive the credit points.
- From the admin panel, the store owners can manage levels and their credit percentage.
- This plugin also has the ability to set a validation period for credit points.
- Admin can also set monthly credit limit, and also there is an ability to set monthly redemption limit.
- There’s also a multi-level user list view in this plugin. So, the admin can see the hierarchy of users.
- Added total volume of referees limitation.
Pricing – starts from $35
Affiliate WP is the most popular affiliate plugin out there but they lack some important features. They don’t offer a multi-level affialite system within their plugin and you will have to count extra cash for the addons with this functionally. After reviewing all the plugins and their pricing plans, the WC affiliate offers the most at a reasonable price. This plugin is packed with many features, especially for WooCommerce. So, it’s going to be a good selection for all the WooCommerce site owners out there who wants to start their own affiliate program.